Terms & Conditions
HiBuddy Customer Agreement
This Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and HiBuddy. (sole owner of its website HiBuddy.in/Hibuddy.biz) that states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the HiBuddy.in and use the website of HiBuddy and use of its products.
You agree to these terms & conditions when using the Hibuddy.in/Hibuddy.biz.
1. HiBuddyService :
HiBuddy Service is a transaction, information and communication service available to authorized users ("customers") who access HiBuddy.in currently provides an online shopping and delivery service, and may in the future provide additional shopping and related services.
HiBuddy employees, agents or designees will shop and deliver orders placed with the HiBuddy Service. Prices of products sold online may differ from those in retail stores. Delivery will be made to the delivery address that you specify when you confirm your order. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries at the specified time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. If HiBuddy cannot deliver your order, or must make an additional delivery because no one is at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order at the specified time, or wrong address / details given to us by you, will be assessed an additional fee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through the HiBuddy, you may call customer service at the time of receiving your order at +91 9866655100 .Hibuddy for missing a delivery is limited to delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
(a) Pricing : All the products listed on HiBuddy.in/Hibuddy.biz will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time applicable prices at the time of placing an order. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities do change on a daily basis which would be updated almost immediately on the portal.
(b) Cancellation Policy: The company may cancel any order without assigning any reason but the customer can cancel their order via the portal or by call and cancellation charges will be applied. Please note: If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
2. Product Content :
Product images are for representative purposes only. Every effort is made to maintain accurate and up to date product related content on HiBuddy.in. HiBuddy does not claim responsibility or accept liability for any loss or damage due to use based. Packaging, product size, product contents & nutritional information may change without any prior intimation. Use products at your own discretion.
(a) Copyright : All content on HiBuddy.in including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of HiBuddy.in, or its content providers. HiBuddy.in authorizes you to view and copy for the sole purpose of placing an order with HiBuddy.in, for your personal use, provided that you preserve any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on HiBuddy.in, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of HiBuddy.in is strictly prohibited. HiBuddy.in reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice from HiBuddy.in
(b) Trademarks : "HiBuddy" " HiBuddy.in," and all HiBuddy.in logos, and all titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of HiBuddy.in or otherwise proprietary to HiBuddy™ and may not be used by you for any reason other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
4. Your Account :
You agree to provide HiBuddy.in with accurate and complete information as required by registration for the HiBuddy.in ("Registration Form"), including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number and promptly to notify HiBuddy.in of any change in your Customer Registration Data at HiBuddy.in message box. Upon registration, your username and password will allow you to access the HiBuddy.in. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to notify HiBuddy.in promptly of any unauthorized use of your password or your account. You will remain liable for any use of the HiBuddy until you notify HiBuddy.in of the unauthorized use, loss or theft.
5. Fraudulent or Unauthorized Use:
HiBuddy does not offer the services to children. By registering for the HiBuddy.in, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and your minimum Education Qualification is 10+. If you are under 18, you may use the HiBuddy.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. From time to time, HiBuddy.in may extend promotional offers to existing or potential new customers. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such offer and acknowledge that circumvention of the terms and conditions of such offers constitutes a fraudulent use. You will be liable for damages caused by such fraudulent use.
6. Changes in Agreement :
HiBuddy services may change at any time, any of the terms of this Agreement but not limited to, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the HiBuddy.
If HiBuddy makes material changes to this Agreement, will provide notice to you in a manner provided in this Agreement. Your use of the HiBuddy after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. HiBuddy may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the services without prior notice to you. Price and availability of products are also subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct online content and pricing errors. In such event, we reserve the right to correct the pricing error or cancel undelivered orders for such incorrectly priced products. You will be contacted in such circumstances. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your services and terminate this Agreement.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability:
Your use of the services, HiBuddy and the internet is entirely at your own risk. The services, HiBuddy and its contents are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law HiBuddy disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties as to the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services, and warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. HiBuddy does not warrant that the functions provided by HiBuddy will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that HiBuddy or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Neither HiBuddy nor any of its directors, employees, agents, licensors or merchants (collectively, its "associates") shall be liable for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, arising from your use of, or inability to use, services of internet or for any other claims related in any way to your relationship with HiBuddy.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold HiBuddy and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
9. Termination :
HiBuddy may suspend or terminate your access to the HiBuddy at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. We may terminate your account at any time for any reason by delivering notice in a manner provided in this Agreement which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice.
10. Privacy and Security :
Your privacy is very important to HiBuddy.
(a) Aggregated Information. HiBuddy may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the Services (such as customer demographics) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
(b) Third Party Service Providers. HiBuddy may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as delivering packages and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
(c) Enforcement of Agreement or Compliance with Law. HiBuddy may use or disclose personal information when HiBuddy believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of HiBuddy or its users or to comply with the law.
11. Notices :
HiBuddy may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement and any other matter by general posting on HiBuddy, by electronic mail, or by News Section in the HiBuddy.in .
12. Legal and Miscellaneous :
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The clauses as above shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
If any dispute arises between you and HiBuddy during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and Terms and Conditions the dispute shall be first referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by HiBuddy. The place of arbitration shall be Secunderabad. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
(b) Applicable law
This site is created and controlled by HiBuddy. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Secunderabad shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. HiBuddy reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of HiBuddy. Users are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained herein.
13. Referral& Payment:
HiBuddy Referral Program is company promotional limited time offer . User can earn max 30000/- from HiBuddy Referral program. TDS & Admin Charges will be applied on withdrawals. Unused Giftwallet&Cashwallet amount will be flush after 1yr.
HiBuddy.in Gift Card/Wallet &Cash Wallet Terms and Conditions
By purchasing or using a HiBuddyGift Card/Wallet, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
1. Redemption: Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.hibuddy.in. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card/Wallet balance. Any unused Gift Card/Wallet balance will remain associated with the redeemers HiBuddy.in account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemers Gift Card/Wallet balance, the remaining amount must be paid with by credit card, net banking or debit card. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. All HiBuddy.in Gift Wallet will expire in 1 Year from the date of purchase. Cash Wallet
2. Limitations: Gift Cards/Wallet, including any unused Gift Card/Wallet balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. Gift Cards/Wallet may only be purchased in denominations ranging from Rs. 350 to Rs. 10,000,. Gift Cards/Wallet cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards/Wallet amount cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Card/Wallet balances associated with an HiBuddy.in account may not be transferred to another HiBuddy.in account. No interest will be payable by HiBuddy on any Gift Card/Wallet or Gift Card/Wallet & Cash Wallet balance.
3. Fraud: HiBuddy is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. HiBuddywill have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.HiBuddy.in.
4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, HiBuddy each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at secunderabad. You agree to indemnify HiBuddy for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
5. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER HiBuddy.in NOR HiBuddy.biz MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
6. General Terms: The HiBuddy.in Conditions of Use apply to Gift Cards. HiBuddy reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.